1.What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer or mobile device. From cookies, Premier Hospitality can determine whether you have visited our websites before and recall important information like your login information. To learn more about cookies generally, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2.What cookies do we use on our websites?
• Session ID cookies enable certain features of our websites, determine how you interact with our websites, and monitor aggregate usage by our website users and web traffic routing on our websites. These cookies are deleted from your computer or mobile device when you log off from our websites.
• Persistent cookies save your login information for future logins to our websites. These cookies stay on your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period set within the cookie.
• Advertising cookies deliver content through targeted advertising that is relevant to you and your interests.
• Third party cookies are stored on our websites on behalf of third parties. Those third parties may use the data collected from these cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites based on your visit to our websites. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our websites. We use this information to help us improve the website and your user experience. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our websites, where visitors have come from, and the pages they visited. For more information about Google Analytics, visit this page. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this page.
3. How can you manage your cookies?
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our websites, you can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You would do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser’s help menu for information on how to modify your cookies preferences. For help managing cookies on popular browsers, visit:
Note that, if you turn off cookies, some features on our websites will be disabled, and you may not be able to use all portions of our websites or all functionality of our websites.
4. Will we make changes to this policy?