The well-being of our Guests and Team Members is of paramount importance and we want to assure you that our property is taking significant action. In addition to adhering to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization standards and guidelines:
All hotels operated by Premier Hospitality Group will be following these industry standard cleaning guidelines:
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, and more.
- Some hotel facilities or services may not be available to guests for a period of time.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We are so glad you chose us and appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment and appreciate your trust.